Growing Fitness Business Looking For Motivated Entry Level Marketing Associate
I'm looking for a highly organized, detail oriented individual to fulfill a unique set of needs. Caffeine and Kilos is searching for a motivated and hard working person to run C&K TikTok.
Most stuff made for the gym doesn't make sense anywhere else. Caffeine And Kilos products make you look great and feel amazing everywhere, so you are confident in and out of the gym.
Our company runs an e-commerce business that promotes a healthy, active lifestyle. We support Olympic hopefuls and world record holders. We need someone who has the talent and motivation to help us generate and retain more customers so we can grow the movement.
This job is NOT right for the average person that just wants to put in minimal effort and doesn’t care about the impact they make on the world.
But if you genuinely love making fun videos, and working in a fast moving organization that improves people’s lives and makes the world a better place, then this may very well be your dream position. Seriously.
TikTok is a growing platform, and Caffeine and Kilos wants to grow on it to acquire new customers and engage our current community.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
Create, post, and monitor TikTok posts (minimum of 5/week).
GROW Caffeine and Kilos TikTok channel by analyzing what's working and researching new techniques.
You’ll be given the opportunity to be creative and drive your own ideas forward.
But in order to be the perfect fit for this position, you’ll need to operate at a high level and have impeccable communication skills so that nothing falls through the cracks.
And you must also be the type of person that thrives in this fast paced environment, and can keep all of your projects running on schedule.
The right person:
- Is a self-starter who is willing and capable of learning new tasks, while always improving.
- Has experience or baseline knowledge of TikTok.
- Is incredibly proactive. They look for things that need to be done and they do them. They don't wait around until they are told to do something.
- Organized. We have a lot going on. These are exciting times. We need someone who is deeply, obsessively organized and makes sure no projects get left behind.
- Flexible. You need to be comfortable when plans change when things go wrong. I need someone with a cool head and a can-do attitude.
- Positive. You have to be positive. We don't want to hear complaints. We want to hear what you're doing to make each day a kick ass day.
- Has a super-clean record. We'll do a detailed background check on you. If you've been in trouble in the past, don't apply.
- Is an excellent communicator: both written and verbal.
- A FAST learner. We'll expose you to many, many new and amazing opportunities. But if you can't pick up new concepts fast, you'll be lost and I'll be frustrated.
- Bonus points if you’re a perfectionist. There’s nothing wrong with getting things right.
Compensation: This role begins as a non-paid internship. However, this position can turn into a paid job. You will be given a set of goals. If you hit the growth goals and are the right fit, we will turn the internship into a paid position!
This job is based in Elk Grove, a suburb of Sacramento, CA. Although not required, it is ideal if you can meet in person a minimum of 1-2 days/week.
So, if you think you might be the right person for this job, send me your resume and, more importantly, a cover letter. I don't want some generic cover letter… (If you send a form letter, I'll throw it away without a second thought.)
Finally, there’s just one more thing I need you to do. Please include a link to 2 TikTok style videos (IG reaels OK) that you've made. I'm excited to see your skills and creativity!
In your application, please include those links/videos.
Please email your cover letter, application “homework”, and resume to email@example.com with the subject: 2022 TikTok Intern