6/10/19 | Games Team Rosters, Last Chance to Enter, & Easy At Home Cold Brew
CrossFit Releases Rosters for 10 of 14 Games Teams
Courtesy of Morning Chalk Up by Justin LoFranco
With this weekend’s Sanctionals out of the way, the 2019 CrossFit Games team rosters are nearly complete. Only the winners of CrossFit French Throwdown have yet to be determined.
- Dubai CrossFit Championship — Team Invictus: Rasmus Andersen (C),Tommy Vinas, Mitch Wagner (a), Lauren Fisher, Regan Huckaby, and Jenn Ryan (a)
- Wodapalooza — CrossFit Krypton: Alec Smith (C), Cody Mooney, Adam Klink (a), Jessica Griffith, Camille Leblanc-Bazinet, and Jamie Greene (a)
- Australian CrossFit Championship — Project X: Khan Porter, Brandon Swan, Matthew Reilly (a), Jessica Coughlan (C), Harriet Roberts, Justine Beath (a)
- Fittest in Cape Town — Vondelgym: Jeremy Reijnders, Sven Verheul, Daniel Colpo (a), Sigrid Koolhaas, Nienke van Overveld (C), and Linda Keesman (a)
- Strength in Depth — Central Beasts: Zach Sowder, Joey Tortora, Ryan Sowder (a), Nicole Holcomb (C), Emma Chapman, Alison Scudds (a)
- Asia CrossFit Championship — CrossFit Mayhem Freedom: Rich Froning (C), Dre Strohm, Ben Smith (a), Tasia Percevecz, Chyna Cho, Haley Adams (a)
- Reykjavik CrossFit Championship — CrossFit JST Compete: Helena Collins, Jayne Eadie, Steven Fawcett (C), Jak Cornthwaite, Benjamin Massey (a), and Sam Briggs (a)
- Down Under CrossFit Championship — X-Terminators: Rob Forte, Zeke Grove, Kate Gordon, Danielle Jenny, James Newbury (a), Maddie Sturt (a)
- Brazil CrossFit Championship — PRO1: Joe Scali, David Fontaine, Alexandre Caron (a), Lorraine Allard (C), Manon Lesur, and Chloe Gauvin-David (a)
- Rogue Invitational — OC3 Black: Joe Piersanti (C), Luke Schafer, Colin Cartee (a), Andrea Nisler, Nicole Chovan (a), and Taylor Williamson
Inxictus X and Barbells Prepared will have seven days after receiving an invitation to declare their full roster. Here were their rosters from the CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown and Granite Games:
- CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown: Mia Akerlund, Synne Krokstad, Phil Hesketh and Alexander Elebro.
- Granite Games: Sam Dancer, Holden Rethwill, Margaux Alvarez and Kristi Eramo.
***CrossFit Lowlands Throwdown and Granite Games. Final rosters will be updated when they are released.
CAFFEINE AND KILOS X FOUR ATHLETICS GIVEAWAY | LAST CHANCE
Caffeine and Kilos and Four Athletics have teamed up to bring you some of the best training gear to get you ready for summer. Don’t miss your chance to win some of the best training gear and coffee in the business totaling over $400 in value!
Two lucky winners will receive...
From Four Athletics:
*$100 Gift Card
From Caffeine and Kilos:
* C&K Urban Utility Pack
* C&K Athlete Socks 2.0
* C&K Dad Hat
* 1 Bag Pr Blend Ground
* 1 Bag Night Train Blend Ground
* V60 Dripper
* $100 Gift CardTotal Value: $400
HOW TO EASILY MAKE COLD BREW AT HOME
We get a lot of questions about Cold Brew and what is the best way to make it at home. This may not be the most sophisticated method but it gets the job done, you probably have the supplies around the house, and you'll still get some quality cold brew with minimal prep!