You’re getting ready for Murph! And if you’re smart, you’ve already bought a weight vest to make it real. But what’s a weight vest good for otherwise? Well here, we looked it up:
- Better strength & endurance
- Better balance and posture
- Enhanced resistance training
- Increased bone density
- Variable intensity
- Increased caloric burn/weight loss
- Better cardiovascular health
So, if you haven’t tried working out with a weight vest, now is the time! And if you plan on trying out Murph this year, now’s a good time to start training. Here’s a 6-week program we made to help give you a fighting chance.
And here's a bunch of coffee to help you get through it all.