Limited Edition with Co-Branded C&K Patch/ Red Tiger Camo A Collaboration with Bear KompleX.
After extensive R&D and athlete testing, the Bear KompleX Training Vest Plate Carrier is finally complete. It combines the best built materials and construction design to create a carrier that stands out from the rest.
WEIGHT PLATES NOT INCLUDED
- Made with mil-spec 500D CORDURA® nylon
- 50mm heat treated, steel alloy buckles with a breaking load of 9Kn (2023lbs of force) to allow quick but secure access in and out
- Fits all Rogue weight vest plates and any 24MM wide medium (12.5" H x 9.5" L x 2" W) or large (13.25" x 10.25" x 2.25") SAPI plates
- Also fits all RX+Plates: Technical Ladies RX+Pm Ladies RX, Tactical Men's RX+P, Men's RX, and Heavy RX
- Easily adjustable elastic side straps that expand and contract with heavy breathing and will accommodate a 50" circumference
- Adjustable shoulder straps with enhanced rear yoke padding for proper weight distribution
- Better utilized plate cavities to reduce unneeded material on the vest
- Can accommodate multiple plates in each cavity for increased loads
- Front and back MOLLE system with areas for patches
- Water-resistant coating
- Vest weight: 2.1 LB
- Plate cavity size 10.75" wide x 12.75" tall x 1.5"
- Male Model shown is 6ft 200lbs
Please note that the Bear KompleX Training Vest Plate Carrier is intended to be used as a fitness accessory and should NEVER be used as body armor.
6ft, 216lbs for reference. I used two RX single curved plates that fit perfect.
I’ve been looking for a training plate carrier vest for approximately a year but most of the designs were boring and many brands were overpriced. This design pattern makes me excited to wear, the shoulders/chest are padded well, the elastic is not restrictive of breathing. Today was the first chance I’ve had to take it for a full workout because my plates arrived today. Thanks for making such a sweet vest!
This thing is amazing!!! I have the rogue cast 8.75lb plates and this thing fits like a glove!!! There is almost no bouncing and I can breathe fine!! I also like the minimal design because it isn’t bulky at all!! Would def recommend!
I'll be honest--the paisley pattern pulled me in. But I'm so happy it did because this vest is great! Very adjustable at the shoulders and torso for a custom fit and no bounce, quick latch/release for easy on/off, durable fabric and overall construction.
Fits great! Construction feels good too
I love this vest! As much as one can love a plate carrying vest, anyway! It's perfect. I love the collabs that CK does!